Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Winter Solstice 2010

Last year, one of the events that really changed my kink life was "Winter Solstice" 2009. It was held at the Black Phoenix club down in Philly. Some of you may remember me raving about it when I came back. I met some amazing people, solidified some new relationships, and found a sense of community that I had not felt before. I was very new to the public scene and I felt welcomed with open arms and got tons of playing and learning in. I had attended a couple of events before but this was the first one where I really started to feel comfortable.

I was and am very saddened that Black Phoenix was forced to shut down a few months back. I miss being able to take the short drive down to enjoy the club and the folks I got to know that weekend. As weeks turned into months, I began to fear that there would be no Winter Solstice this year.

I am thrilled to say I was DEAD WRONG:

Winter Solstice is on.

Winter Solstice is even closer by, in Edison, NJ.

Winter Solstice will be taking over an entire hotel. Can you say kinky, naked pool party?

Winter Solstice will have a killer Play Space...

Winter Solstice will have a fabulous New Year's Eve Party!

Winter Solstice has lots of classes. For instance, the most Awesome Del is teaching "The Top of the Boot: Boot Play for Tops"

Description: When you sit down to get your boots blacked, do you understand what your part of the exchange is supposed to be, other than tipping for good work? Does your sub love to kiss and lick your boots, but you're not sure how to receive this worship? Del has learned to accept boot worship, to turn boot care into its own scene, and how to say thank you with that steel toed love. The Top of the Boot will cover all of these sorts of scenarios, in addition to basic kicking, boot humiliation, and other fun things that can be done with a leather-clad foot. Finally, if you're a good class (and the demo bottom is willing), we'll let you watch a hot bootfucking!

Jay Wiseman will be doing a CPR class and Pyro Sadist will be teaching you how to set people with his usual style and finesse.

Where the fuck do I sign? Oh wait, I already did!

It's going to be a great event. I hope you all decide to join me and the great Black Phoenix crew in ringing in the New Year right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you there! I'm running sound and music for the playspace. Stop by and say hi and request some tunes :)